SUPPORT THE ARTS:
BECOME A SPONSOR
SUPPORT THE ARTS: BECOME A SPONSOR
ArtsUnited, Inc. is a nonprofit arts organization founded in 1999 in response to a growing need of local Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer (LGBTQ) artists for an interactive and supportive working environment.
Our organization focuses on showcasing the art of the LGBTQ community in all genres of the arts, including visual art, music, theatre, film and fashion.
We implement our mission by producing programs and events that present our member artists and promote the development of culturally diverse arts. We collaborate with other organizations in South Florida to maximize the cultural offerings for our members and patrons.
Over our 20-year history, we have become the most renowned LGBTQ arts organizations in Florida.
We are proud to continue providing quality cultural programming.
Our member-based programs provide artists with opportunities to showcase their work and talent and network with fellow artists.
Warhol – $5,000 Platinum Sponsor
- Company logo in all printed, online & video promotional material w/top billing.
- Host of ArtExplosion’s kick-off reception at Bona Italian Restaurant Art Gallery.
- Exclusive product placement opportunities for ArtExplosion events.
- Full page back cover ad of event program.
- 10 tickets to the ArtExplosion artist’s reception.
- Recognition in all press releases promoting.
- Corporation visibility at ArtsUnited events with the opportunity to provide promotional gifts.
- Wide social media exposure on all event-related posts.
- Logo and recognition on ArtsUnited Website.
Van Gogh – $2,500 Gold Sponsor
- Company logo in all printed, online & video promotional material w/ prominent billing.
- Recognition at the ArtExplosion’s kick-off reception at Bona Italian Restaurant Art Gallery.
- 6 Tickets to the ArtExplosion artist reception.
- Corporation visibility at ArtExplosion events with the opportunity to provide promotional gifts.
- Social media mention on event-related posts.
Become a Gold Sponsor